Welcome to West London Motorcycle Training

Your passion starts here! At WLMT we do not cut corners. We offer fun, professional training with DVSA assessed motorcycle instructors who are ALL fully qualified to conduct our courses – from the absolute beginner, CBT/ CBT renewals, full licencing and post-test training to advanced motorcycling and touring. Our instructors have a passion for teaching and the patience and experience to get you through the course of your choice successfully.

We also offer one-to-one lessons or fleet/commercial training for any of our courses. Please call us for more information.

Helmet, jacket, gloves, a geared or automatic bike are included in the price of CBT and Full Licence courses.


If it’s tricky for you to get to us, why not use our new FREE shuttle car service from Hatton Cross Station (Piccadilly Line) to our site? To book your place, just answer ‘Yes, please’ on the online CBT booking form and we’ll take care of the rest. Meeting point is at Barclays Bank opposite the taxi rank at the rear exit of station. The shuttle leaves at 10.15am sharp.

Need Help?

If you have any questions or just want to talk it through, then give us a call on
0203 916 0016

Phone lines are open:
Mon-Fri - 9am-8pm
Sat - 9am-9pm
Sun - Text only

Latest Blog Story
From £79